Why choose the Red Cross
- More than 100 years experince in teaching first aid
- Specially trained Red Cross instructors
- Content tailored to your needs
- Great flexibility regarding time, location, and duration
- Competitive pricing
- Exciting and fun instruction
- We handle all the practical arrangements
- No binding annual subscription; you have the freedom to decide
- Professional and hygienic training facilities
- Courses in English at no additional cost
Create saftey and confidence for colleagues and customers
With a first aid course from the Red Cross, all employees receive training in what to do in case of an accident at the workplace, whether it’s minor injuries or life-threatening situations.
We understand that your time is valuable. Therefore, our experienced and skilled instructors do their utmost to ensure that employees have a good and exciting day and learn the necessary first aid techniques.
Tailored for you
If you’re a daycare center, after-school care, or school, we provide first aid training for children. If you work in elder care, we adapt the course for those responsible for our elderly citizens. Perhaps you’re a cultural institution and want to take care of both your staff and customers? Whether you’re an office or a construction site, we customize the training and exercises to suit your specific needs. This way, you’ll get the maximum benefit from the course